Accused by many women of sexual assault, singer Patrick Bruel took a new blow this Friday, May 15. The host Flavie Flament actually spoke and announced that she was going to file a complaint against him. The one who had already denounced the sexual violence perpetrated by David Hamilton when she was 13 years old, in her book dated 2016 La consolation, had warned in 2024 during a video interview on the set of Mediapart : she hadn’t said everything, and above all she hadn’t finished with the revelations. “It is obvious that since the release of La Consolation, there are some who do not sleep peacefully“she assured.
According to Flavie Flament, the facts alleged against Patrick Bruel occurred in 1991. The singer was 31 years old and she was 16, she regularly frequented television sets, beginning her career after having been revealed during the election Miss OK Podium. L’interprète de Place of great men would have invited her to his house. After ingesting tea, she blacks out. When she wakes up, she remembers the singer buttoning up her pants. An explosive declaration to which for the first time, the singer who has kept silent until now, decides to respond, ensuring that their “brève histoire” was not “neither violent, nor constrained, nor sneaky” adding that “there was no rape or drugs.”
Flavie Flament: her lawyer questioned about the famous “close” who testified anonymously against the host
While the host refutes the slightest connection with Patrick Bruel, “close” by Flavie Flament spoke In The Parisian. Selon un ancien collégue cité par nos confrères, the story given by Flavie Flament is “the exact opposite of what she said a few years ago”. At the time, the host spoke, according to him, of a “nice story” et “there was never any question of constraint in his remarks”assures this man who says he is ready to “testify in court”. Another affirmed Parisian that the former host of Télématin spoke of a“consensual relationship”. “She didn’t seem to ask any questions. […] This story of poisoned tea in 1991, for me, it doesn’t make sense. They saw each other again, crossed paths again on TV sets. She never expressed the slightest reservation about him being a guest on her shows. On the contrary.”
Corinne Herrmann, lawyer for Flavie Flament, was on France Inter this Tuesday, May 19. Benjamin Duhamel questioned her about these “close” who, he specified, testified anonymously, which the lawyer was quick to point out. “These people do not give their identity, we will search for it, and we will take the necessary procedures. Either for false testimony or defamation. We are going to study this aspect. It’s not because a person speaks that they are right and maybe Flavie Flament has people who are angry with her and who are settling their score today…“
How is Flavie Flament? His lawyer responds
Maître Herrmann took advantage of his appearance on the airwaves of France Inter to announce that “new complaints of rape against Mr. Patrick Bruel” were going to be deposited. The lawyer specified that these new complainants “came into contact” with his cabinet for “let us build their complaint”. These plaintiffs “come to support Flavie [Flament], who came to their support.”
And in all this, how is the host who is now in the spotlight? Flavie Flament “is serene” face à la procédure, car his complaint “a été longuement préparée”, a assuré Corinne Herrmann. “She is courageous, but a fighter, and if she has to be confronted with him, she will be there.”




